- 1 A good time to travel
- 2 places to visit
- 3 Colombian Festivals
- 4 references
The right time to Travel
The weather in Colombia is characterized by that it is constant throughout the year in terms of temperatures, due to its proximity to the equator, but there are some periods in which Colombia experiences significant rainfall, which is between March and June, and between September and November,  Therefore, the period between December and March is considered the best suitable time to visit the country, so that during this period there is little rain. 
Places to Visit
The city of Cartagena is one of the most beautiful cities in Colombia, it is famous for its beautiful beaches, palaces, forts, churches, and museums, which is characterized by its mosaic architecture tourists. 
Santa Marta is located on the Caribbean coast of Colombia, and it is one of the most popular places in Colombia to visit, as it has many tourist attractions, a picturesque port, and is considered a center for travel between other cities on the Colombian coast, and many Beach resorts that can be spent on the beach, and many natural attractions. 
Bogotá is the capital of Colombia, and it is also home to many historical attractions , as it contains a Museum of Gold, and many churches, such as: Basilica de Santa Clara, Basilica de San Ignacio, and many more. Among the tourist places, such as: Bolivar Square,  It is also a city that contains a mixture of old and new architecture, and La Candelaria is the oldest area in the city, as it contains the Capitol Palace. 
There are many festivals and events that occur in Colombia, and can be visited and enjoyed, including: 
- Karnal celebration in Barranquilla, which takes place in the month of February.
- Independence celebrations in Cartagena, and the National Beauty Pageant in November.
- Unique and varied displays of Christmas lights all over Colombia, in the month of December.
- Jazz Festival in the Garden in Bogota in September.
- ^ “When Is the Best Time to Visit Colombia?”, www.uncovercolombia.com,8-9-2017، Retrieved 25-6-2018. Edited.
- ↑ “BEST TIME TO VISIT COLOMBIA”, www.onthegotours.com,6-3-2018، Retrieved 25-6-2018. Edited.
- ^ “Colombia Travel Information”, www.mapsofworld.com, Retrieved 25-6-2018. Edited.
- ^ BONNIE HAMRE (19-6-2018), “Top Things to Do in Colombia”، www.tripsavvy.com, Retrieved 25-6-2018. Edited.
- ↑ BONNIE HAMRE (18-10-2017), “Santa Marta, a Colombian Coastal Town”، www.tripsavvy.com, Retrieved 25-6-2018. Edited.