Vienna enjoys an oceanic climate, where temperatures are mild in the summer, and reaches its peak in July, when the average temperature rises to 26.7 degrees Celsius, and the winters are cold and dry, and January is the coldest month in the city. 
The best time to visit Vienna
The best time to visit Vienna is during the spring and summer, that is, during the period from June to September, when the temperatures are moderate and suitable for many activities. 
The four seasons in Vienna and the different activities
The weather is cold during the season, and some snow and rain fall, and the city witnesses some snow storms,  Among the things that you can do in the winter are the following:  
- Do not miss the opportunity to visit Vienna’s cafes to sip coffee and listen to music.
- Visit Christmas Markets for scenic views and shopping.
- Visit Barter Park for some fun playing in the snow.
- Do not miss the opportunity to visit one of the health clubs in order to relax and do many activities.
- Do not miss visiting St. Stephen’s Cathedral to climb to the top, and enjoy the beauty of the city around it.
The weather in the summer is sometimes warm and hot,  and there are many things to do in the summer, including the following: 
- Do not miss the opportunity to go to the parks to enjoy nature and do many recreational activities.
- Visit the Danube River to watch the sunset, and enjoy the magical atmosphere there.
- Don’t miss going to the Danube Island Festival to enjoy the music and taste many dishes.
- Go and walk the streets of the city to contemplate it and its tranquility.
- Don’t miss going to the outdoor cinema to watch movies in the open air.
The weather in the fall is warm and pleasant, but the temperatures drop somewhat during the night hours,  and there are many things that you can do in the fall season, including the following:  
- Do not miss the opportunity to visit the museums in the city to see the wonderful works of art and history.
- Take a walk in the city to enjoy the scenic views and contemplate the city.
- Don’t miss the opportunity to sample many delicacies in the city’s restaurants.
- Go to the gardens to enjoy the view of fallen leaves and the autumnal atmosphere.
- Do not miss the Halloween celebration and watch many terrifying and strange characters.
Temperatures begin to rise in March with the continuation of rain and winds, and reach their peak in April,  and there are many things that you can do in the spring, including the following:  
- Don’t miss Stadtpark to see the beautiful cherry blossoms.
- Visit Schönbrunn Palace for classical music.
- Don’t miss going to the festivities to sample many Australian dishes.
- Visit Naschmarkt to eat and have fun.
- Do not miss the opportunity to shop in the foreign markets for many wonderful products.
What do you wear in Vienna during the seasons?
Here are the appropriate clothes to wear in Vienna classes: 
- Winter : It is preferable to wear a warm jacket, a winter coat, socks, a scarf, and waterproof shoes. It is advisable to wear a hat and gloves during very cold days.
- Summer : It is preferable to wear clothes suitable for warm weather, with a jacket and waterproof shoes on top. It is also advisable to bring a strong umbrella to be ready in case of some rain.
- Autumn : You can wear more than one jacket, and take off some of them if the weather is hot, as temperatures vary greatly in this season, and you should bring warm jackets and pants, shirts or jackets with sleeves.
- Spring : It is preferable to wear more than one jacket, and take off some of them in case the weather is hot. It is also preferable to bring a waterproof coat or an umbrella.
- ↑ “Monthly weather forecast and climate Vienna, Austria”, weather-atlas, Retrieved 20/1/2021. Edited.
- ↑ “Climate in Vienna (Vienna (state)), Austria”, weather-and-climate, Retrieved 20/1/2021. Edited.
- “Seasons in Vienna”, seasonsyear, Retrieved 20/1/2021. Edited.
- ↑ “7 Things to Do in Vienna in Winter”, uk.hotels, Retrieved 20/1/2021. Edited.
- ↑ Sujata Dogra, “Winter in Vienna “, traveltriangle, Retrieved 20/1/2021. Edited.
- ↑ “Seasons in Vienna”, seasonsyear, Retrieved 20/1/2021. Edited.
- ↑ Culture Trip (9/4/2018), “11 Reasons to Visit Vienna in Summer”, theculturetrip, Retrieved 20/1/2021. Edited.
- ↑ Culture Trip (30/3/2018), “10 Reasons to Visit Vienna in Autumn”, ¨C26C, Retrieved 20/1/2021. Edited.
- ↑ Courtney Traub (30/6/2020), “The Best Time to Visit Vienna”, ¨C27C, Retrieved 20/1/2021. Edited.
- ↑ “The Four Seasons of Vienna”, ¨C28C, Retrieved 20/1/2021. Edited.
- ↑ Courtney Traub (6/30/2020), “The Best Time to Visit Vienna” , ¨C29C , Retrieved 1/20/2021. Edited.
- ↑ “What to Wear” , ¨C30C , Retrieved 1/20/2021. Edited.